1. What is the deadline for registration?
FUP Online course registration can be done as per your convenience. On applying for the training, we will schedule a call with the faculty for an interview. On approval of your application, you can make the payment online and complete the registration process to successfully enrol into the training. This is an ongoing course.
2. Is it necessary to submit PCPNDT registration number of the machine from which ultrasound images will be obtained, for enrolling into this course?
Yes, if the delegate is practicing in India. The delegate has to furnish the PCPNDT registration number of the machine from which ultrasound images will be obtained when applying for FUP Online training.
3. Would the doctors practising outside the Indian subcontinent be required to submit the PCPNDT registration number?
No, PCPNDT registration of the ultrasound machine is a requirement under the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (PCPNDT) Act, 1994 of the Parliament of India. Any delegate, whether an Indian citizen or not, working outside India, is not under the obligation to submit the PCPNDT registration number.
4. How can the PCPNDT registration number be obtained?
The PCPNDT registration is of the ultrasound machine operated in a particular address (hospital, clinic or diagnostic centre), not of the doctor. The delegates can obtain this number from the hospital/ clinic administration. Please note that different district authorities have different regulations. Kindly contact you district Appropriate Authority for details.
5. How to retrieve the images from the screen?
You need to copy the images on a pen drive/ hard disk and transfer them to your laptop/ desktop and then upload it on FGI for review. Also, once you enrol for the training, the introduction will cover the steps to upload the images.