1. When is the next batch for FUP onsite going to start?
The next onsite batch for FUP starts in October 2018.
2. What is the process for enrolling?
The process is as follows:
- Login to FGi and register.
- Upload your CV, PCPNDT certificate, and a copy of your driver’s license/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card/ Ration card/ Voter ID
- Application is subject to review by faculty of FGi. An interview call will be scheduled with faculty and an intimation of approval will be sent to you.
- You will be required to pay the course fee, once the application is approved, .
- You will be duly enrolled to the training and given access to the FGi platform, following this.
3. How would I be intimated about the classes?
A course calendar will be provided in the first class along with time and venue which is subject to only slight changes depending upon availability of faculty with sufficient prior notice.
4. Where will the onsite class be conducted?
The onsite classes will be held at a fixed venue will be duly informed by the site coordinators.
5. What are the class timings?
The classes will be conducted every second or third Sunday of the month held from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
6. Does FGi provide any accommodation for outstation candidates?
No, we do not. But we can suggest feasible options close by.
7. In case I miss a class, will it be recorded or could I get a special extra class?
The live sessions are not recorded and there is no provision for an extra class.
8. I have an emergency and so missed the class, can I access the study material?
Yes, the entire study material for FUP is available on FGi for a fixed price. You may avail this at a discount if you are already a delegate.
9. Do I have to submit images? If yes, why?
Yes, image submission is mandatory. It is a unique feature of the program. Primary aim of this program is to enhance the obstetric scanning skills of students and hence are required to submit images at specific intervals so that the faculty can provide an objecive feedback on individual submissions.
10. I have the machine but don’t have PCPNDT number. How do I get it?
Yes, PCPNDT number is mandatory for enrollment and is required for image submission.
11. How to retrieve the images from the screen?
You need to copy the images on a pen drive/ hard disk and transfer them to your laptop/ desktop and then upload it on FGi for review. Also, once you enroll in the training, the introduction will cover the steps to upload the images
12. What is the time frame for uploading images?
Every module image submission lasts for 8 weeks. It is important that you submit your images during this period. However, some modules like Cardia and First Trimester scan, image submission time frame can extend upto 16 weeks. It is highly recommended that you follow the timelines for image submissions, to get maximum benefit from the course.